Personal Narrative

 

Initially when I was young, my mother and I were going to travel to Miami in the United States, when we were on the plane, I saw a person who was running on the track and it made me laugh because he fell. After a few hours we arrived in the United States and went to the hotel, I instantly smelled a delicious food and I asked my mother if she could buy me please.

The next day we were going to go to an amusement park called Universal studios, which we entered after queuing a lot, I was surprised to see one of the games that had which was the roller coaster, because it was very big and I wanted to play it The minutes passed and my mother wanted some cupcakes but they were very expensive, she bought them anyway. 

Two days later my mom and I went to a water park, that was incredible because when I touched the water it was very relaxing, in that park I made a lot of friends, when I was going to play a game I heard how a lady shouted to help her why not I knew how to swim, but the thing was, I was in a pool for little ones.

To end this anecdote, visit many places and enjoy a lot, the food there is very delicious, I also enjoyed some beautiful landscapes and all that was crazy and so beautiful. Someday I will return there and have a very good time, as I enjoyed it when I was little.



Comentarios

  1. Hello, I think this blog is very entertaining since I am very interested in the story, about you going on a trip to the United States, I find it funny the way you express your ideas and in general your blog is quite cool, Your experience is also great and incredible and I find it very interesting how you account for this incredible experience, since I imagine it must be incredible to go on a trip in the United States, your trip is also interesting, as some may be things like a water park, etc. In conclusion, it seems to me an incredible blog, because in itself it was quite interesting and very funny for me your way of having that incredible experience and in general it was quite incredible, cool and very funny and it seems to me in general a very good blog and I find it incredible and quite cool. Sebastian Triana

    ResponderBorrar
  2. thats a really good blog, because I think that this was really spesific and intresting to konw, discriben how is a trip form Ecuador to US discribing the difernt activites that that you can do at a new country, but my favorite part is when you start to discribe the asom place of universal park and al of the games that you can do inside of one of the most amezing parks of the world.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario